LOOKING FOR AN INFRARED SAUNA FOR YOUR HOME

Experience The Health Benefits Of Infrared Sauna Heat In Your Home

WHY IS A CLEARLIGHT SAUNA SO EFFECTIVE ?

When you are sitting in a traditional sauna, you are sitting in a hot room; 180-220 degrees. In your Clearlight Infrared Sauna only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80% directly heats your body.

Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna

is completely safe and produces the same far infrared heat produced by the sun. The Far-infrared heat is required for all living things for optimum health. The radiant heat from your Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna surrounds you.

CHROMOTHERAPHY

Chromotherapy is a method of treatment that uses the visible spectrum (colors) of electromagnetic light to cure diseases. It is a centuries-old concept used successfully over the years to cure various diseases and ailments.

INFRARED SAUNA BENEFITS

Increase Metabolism

Relieves Muscle Pain

Improves Immune System

Remove Toxins

Improves Appearance of Cellulite

Eases Joint Pain

Reduces Stress

Improves Skin

Get Pricing